~Where the Past is Always Present~

Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Flowers


I have been so ready for Spring and getting them Spring flowers planted  We have had some record snowfalls for the month of February this year in Ohio and this winter seemed to last an eternity. So getting in the garden and digging in the dirt is something that I am really looking forward to doing. I've already gotten into the front yard and bought some Creeping Phlox to plant between the Rhododendrons and Hostas. I have never grown any creeping Phlox but do have some Summer Phlox growing in my perennial garden.

I have gotten some new plants for the perennial garden out back; some weigela and campanula and can't wait to get them into the ground. My perennial garden is always a work in progress and I am happiest when my hands are covered in dirt!


Weigela

Campanula Carpatica


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails